1) I sent over 60 pounds of beanie babies this week alone to Iraq. (Thanks to all who’ve donated them! I have another 2 boxes to send!)
2) Speaking of Beanies, Gnightgirl wrote on her blog that Brian (her son) wrote this to her:
hey! the phones aren’t working right now so i thought that id drop you a line.[…] things here are good. something different everyday. the kids love the beanies. we go through however many you guys send in about one missions time. Other trucks in the convoy ask for them too so that they can throw them out.
3) Andrew made soft-shell crabs the other night.
4) Only 10 more days of school.
5) The weather is perfect.
6) I’m going on a trip in less than 24,000 minutes to see my best friend.
7) Reed didn’t hurt Max very much when he hit him with the baseball bat. (Evidently, Max wasn’t listening. Think that helped?)
8) We are going to a crab feast this weekend. If you’re not from around here, this is what they’re like…
9) It’s gym shut-down week. Every year, they clean it up and put some new equipment in. I’ve been walking with a friend instead and it’s been really nice.
10) I got a pedicure!
11) I ordered tons of office supplies online and they’ve already been delivered.
12) I finished a challenging project. Finally.
13) There’s enough hot water left after 4 showers for me!