13 words that begin with the letter V
1) Vacation — I sure could use a long vacation.
2) Vendor — Who likes to be treated like a vendor?
3) Verbose — The director of hotel sales was extremely verbose.
4) Vermin — Who doesn’t just love the word vermin?
5) Vying — I am vying for the role of lady of leisure.
6) Vultures — The women swooped down on the sale rack like vultures.
7) Vortex — We climbed to the vortex in Sedona. Seriously.
8. Volva – A volva is a membranous cup about the base of the stipe in many gill fungi. Bet you thought I meant something else.
9) Volition — I can get there on my own volition. Probably.
10) Volatile — Don’t we all have at least one volatile person in our lives?
11) Vodka — Vodka is one of the better things in life.
12) Vote — Vote well and often.
13) Valentine — Will you be my valentine?