You have stuff to read in the bathroom. I know you do. Don’t deny it.
I did a survey of our ‘reading material’ and here goes:
In the ‘powder room’ on the main floor:
- 8 back issues of Sports Illustrated for Kids
- 3 issues of Mslexia
- Guinness Book of World Records – Mysteries and Marvels
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid – Rodrick Rules
- Whodunit Crime Puzzles
- Simpsons Comics #136
- Miriam’s Kitchen (Hey Mom, is this yours? I can return it. If you don’t mind it’s been in the bathroom, that is.)
- Concourse A mystery I can’t seem to finish.
- Atlantic Magazine, June 2008
- Passionate Sex (I can’t find the link. Must not have been a best-seller! It was sent to us by a client when we did research for him regarding a new product. Seriously. I could not make this up. But I also should add that I haven’t read it. And yet, it sits there. Hmmm.)
Now, what do you have in yours? Inquiring minds want to know!