Here’s what I bought:
- cookie press – $.50
- lava lamp – $.75
- box of very cool blocks (on wheels) – can’t say. it’s a gift for one of my readers’ kids
- Catcher in the Rye – $.10
- 4 mysteries (for Andrew & Alice) – $1.50
- Huge (and I mean huge) box of Lego – $10
- can opener (for cat food!) – $.10
- Camelback water thingy – $2
- Farmers Almanac – free
- Donut – $1 (for Reed)
- GO (the game) – $4
And the amount of fun I had in the 2 hours we drove and walked around?
As much as I love this stuff, I will never forget this guy Glenn I used to know in New York who had what I thought was the very best idea. He said that every year, on some specified day, everyone – I mean everyone – should pass their junk to the right. You’d get new junk from your neighbor on the left.
What a great way to get rid of your stuff!
One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. Right?