Aaron Moore of Orange Element tagged me to do this. Normally I’d delete. But he’s a nice guy.
So, evidently I’m to share 7 things that I feel you should know of me, and then I’ll choose 7 people to go and do the same. Here goes:
1. I love pickled beets. So much so that I often receive Beet Balls as a gift.
2. When I was little, I used to climb up the weeping willow tree with a book and stay for hours. I really loved it there. I could see the stream and hear all the kids playing.
3. I went to see Styx (in the round) at Painters Mill Music Fair in the mid 1970’s. I sat in the front row with Mitchell. One of the guitar players came and sat in my chair with me and played. It was a little embarrassing.
4. I never watch TV news.
5. I can’t carry a tune. But I love to sing. I sing really LOUDLY & PROUDLY in the car when I’m alone.
6. When I was in my 20’s, I was asked out on a date by a really handsome doctor. He suggested Indian food for dinner and I was so nervous I said, “great.” Truth was, I couldn’t stand the smell of it. But I ate it and smiled. (Since then, I’ve more than acquired a taste for it – I love it. Maybe I have that guy to thank?)
7. I didn’t know that “over top” (as in, I live over top a bar) was a Baltimore colloquial term. I just learned it a few months ago. I always though it was ‘normal’.