It’s been an emotional week.
Everything is fine. We’re good. Everyone is healthy. But there is a lot of change afoot.
- Our middle son is graduating from high school in less than 48 hours.
- Work is busy. Good, but busy.
- Patience has been tested.
- Cars have been in the shop and we’ve been juggling.
- New jobs have been started.
- Realizations of deadlines (college med forms!) have been realized & physicals scheduled.
- Camp is coming and omg we are not prepared.
- It’s complicated.
It’s all good, but it has all been a bit stressful. So I was wondering, did you know that it’s virtually impossible to cry underwater? Sure, you can have an emotional upheaval. And yes, the rhythmic breathing is interrupted. But there are no tears. Or the cathartic after cry relief. Or (on the positive side) no red nose.
It’s all going to be fine.